Study on Testing Technology of Creepage Distances and Clearances in Safety Standards for Electric Toys
- Yan-Yan Suo, Li-Juan Yin, Cheng-Bo Liang, Bei-Bei Xu
- Corresponding Author
- Yan-Yan Suo
Available Online December 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/mme-16.2017.105How to use a DOI?
- Creepage distance, Clearance, Insulation, Pollution degree, Electric toy.
- In electric toy tests, the creepage distance and clearance tests are related to techniques of various fields and there are no specific measurement paths and rules in relative standards, which results in the big difference in test results. In this paper, the technical requirements of the creepage distance and clearance are compared and analysed according to IEC62115 and GB19865 respectively and the effects of the pollution degree and material insulation on the measurement are studied and then the paths and rules of measurement are suggested to make sure the test results are more accurate.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yan-Yan Suo AU - Li-Juan Yin AU - Cheng-Bo Liang AU - Bei-Bei Xu PY - 2016/12 DA - 2016/12 TI - Study on Testing Technology of Creepage Distances and Clearances in Safety Standards for Electric Toys BT - 3rd Annual International Conference on Mechanics and Mechanical Engineering (MME 2016) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/mme-16.2017.105 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/mme-16.2017.105 ID - Suo2016/12 ER -