Electromagnetic Driving Modal and Control of Magnetic Levitation Spherical Active Joint
- Fan Zhang, Li Zeng, Zhi-Da Zhu, Jin Sun
- Corresponding Author
- Fan Zhang
Available Online December 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/mme-16.2017.106How to use a DOI?
- Magnetic levitation, Sphere active joint, States reconstruction, Control characteristic.
- The traditional universal driving joint has the friction and wear, so its moving parts would get hot and its dynamic performance would become worse when working. Based on the Integration of motors, magnetic levitation, robotics and other techniques, a novel magnetic levitation spherical reluctance active joint with multi-degree-of-freedom is proposed, which is a kind of mechatronical driving structure with compact structure and high integration of mechanical and electrical elements, which has advantages in control and trajectory planning. The distribution of air-gap magnetic conductance in the joint is derived with the magnetic field segmentation method, and the conversion principle model between electronical energy and mechanical energy of the joint's air gap magnetic-energy is established, and then the magnetic levitation force and magnetic torque produced by the joint are derived. The integrated control system is established for the joint system, and the simulation results show that this joint system has good dynamic and static performance.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Fan Zhang AU - Li Zeng AU - Zhi-Da Zhu AU - Jin Sun PY - 2016/12 DA - 2016/12 TI - Electromagnetic Driving Modal and Control of Magnetic Levitation Spherical Active Joint BT - 3rd Annual International Conference on Mechanics and Mechanical Engineering (MME 2016) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/mme-16.2017.106 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/mme-16.2017.106 ID - Zhang2016/12 ER -