Wireless Communications Mode of Support Reaction Test System for Aerial Work Platform
- Zhi-Xin Liu, Xiang-Chun Niu, Sheng-Hua Qiao
- Corresponding Author
- Zhi-Xin Liu
Available Online December 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/mme-16.2017.109How to use a DOI?
- Wireless communications, Support reaction test system, Aerial work platform.
- The measuring and monitoring of the support reaction of the aerial work platform is an important method to prevent its overturn. In view of the fact that the turntable is in a rotational movement during the whole process, it is easy to cause the tangling of the signal cable if using the traditional wired measuring method, which often results in the problem of signal interruption. Therefore, this paper develops a test system of support reaction based on wireless communications. In order to solve the problems of interference or occupation of wireless communications frequency and power supply of measuring equipment, a frequency transfer method is adopted to avoid these problems. With the lithium-ion battery used as the power supply, the design of regulator voltage circuit helps solve the problem of power supply for measuring equipment. Test results show that measuring equipment has stable and reliable wireless communications with the outside world.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Zhi-Xin Liu AU - Xiang-Chun Niu AU - Sheng-Hua Qiao PY - 2016/12 DA - 2016/12 TI - Wireless Communications Mode of Support Reaction Test System for Aerial Work Platform BT - 3rd Annual International Conference on Mechanics and Mechanical Engineering (MME 2016) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/mme-16.2017.109 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/mme-16.2017.109 ID - Liu2016/12 ER -