Design and Analysis of Highly Efficient Led Power Supply with Pfc-LLC Topology
- Xiu-Min Wang, Chen Su, Li-Ting Jiang, Ri-Hui Xiong, Jian-Bing Xu
- Corresponding Author
- Xiu-Min Wang
Available Online December 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/mme-16.2017.110How to use a DOI?
- Resonance power supply, MATHCAD, Zero-voltage-switching, Power efficiency, PFC-LLC circuit.
- A half-bridge light emitting diode drive resonance power supply which consist of power factor correction rectifier and inductor-inductor-capacitor resonant topology circuit, the controller for each part is ST6562 and L6599 chip, respectively. This design and analysis has been presented. The MATHCAD is used for system design and to optimize resonant parameters to achieve improved power efficiency of light emitting diode drive resonance circuit. By using sinusoidal analysis we study the characteristics of voltage gain. We achieve zero-voltage-switching and zero-current-switching functions by SABER simulation. The experimental results show that the proposed method achieves high power efficiency 91.5% and smooth electromagnetic interference byÿcomparingÿitÿwith theÿother literatures.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Xiu-Min Wang AU - Chen Su AU - Li-Ting Jiang AU - Ri-Hui Xiong AU - Jian-Bing Xu PY - 2016/12 DA - 2016/12 TI - Design and Analysis of Highly Efficient Led Power Supply with Pfc-LLC Topology BT - 3rd Annual International Conference on Mechanics and Mechanical Engineering (MME 2016) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/mme-16.2017.110 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/mme-16.2017.110 ID - Wang2016/12 ER -