Force Feedback Control of Tele-Operation Based on Electro-Hydraulic Multi-Freedom Manipulator
- Ming-De Gong, Kai-Wen Chen, Tao Ni
- Corresponding Author
- Ming-De Gong
Available Online December 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/mme-16.2017.111How to use a DOI?
- Tele-operation, Position space, Control strategy, Bilateral servo control.
- The paper presents the control strategy to solve the problems that multiple-freedom force and displacement coupling existing in the bilateral servo force-feedback control architecture for tele-operation parallel manipulators. The control strategy transfers the values of the working resistance connected to the slave manipulator and its direction to the master side through the position space, which provides the operator with the constrained space the same as the slave side. The experimental results show that the proposed force-feedback control strategy is effective and markedly improves the manipulability for the master-slave control system.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Ming-De Gong AU - Kai-Wen Chen AU - Tao Ni PY - 2016/12 DA - 2016/12 TI - Force Feedback Control of Tele-Operation Based on Electro-Hydraulic Multi-Freedom Manipulator BT - 3rd Annual International Conference on Mechanics and Mechanical Engineering (MME 2016) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/mme-16.2017.111 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/mme-16.2017.111 ID - Gong2016/12 ER -