Optimization Design of Printing Nozzle for a Delta 3d Printer
- Jun Wang, Hong-Jie Chen, Ya-Jing Gong, Quan Wang, Jun Ren
- Corresponding Author
- Jun Wang
Available Online December 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/mme-16.2017.114How to use a DOI?
- Delta 3D printer, The printing nozzle, Temperature field, Ansys Workbench.
- Delta 3D printer is a kind of 3D printer with parallel structure. It is easy to print and has wide adaptability. However, the complex installation, plugging of print head, surface quality of printed parts and quality of printing head limits the development of its application. This paper analyzes the thermodynamic characteristics of the nozzle by using Ansys Workbench. With simulation results, the printing nozzle and head is redesigned and tested. The results show that the installation of print head is more convenient and the printing quality is improved after optimization.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Jun Wang AU - Hong-Jie Chen AU - Ya-Jing Gong AU - Quan Wang AU - Jun Ren PY - 2016/12 DA - 2016/12 TI - Optimization Design of Printing Nozzle for a Delta 3d Printer BT - 3rd Annual International Conference on Mechanics and Mechanical Engineering (MME 2016) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/mme-16.2017.114 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/mme-16.2017.114 ID - Wang2016/12 ER -