Workbench Film Thickness Detection Based on Laser Sensor
- Mo-Yun Liu, Han-Bing Tang, Ma-Chao Jin, Zhen Zhou
- Corresponding Author
- Mo-Yun Liu
Available Online December 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/mme-16.2017.117How to use a DOI?
- Laser displacement sensor, Oil film thickness, Static workbench.
- For large heavy-duty rotary table, in order to improve the machining precision of the workbench in practical work, the workbench is usually set above the oil film with stable thickness. Therefore, the accurate measurement of the oil film thickness of the workbench hydrostatic guide rail is very important for improving the accuracy of the workbench. So a high-precision laser displacement sensor measurement method is proposed to monitor the oil film thickness changes of the guide rail in real-time, and the experimental results show that the introduction of laser sensor in the oil film measurement of worktable has obvious advantages, it also provides a feasible experimental method for practical measurement.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Mo-Yun Liu AU - Han-Bing Tang AU - Ma-Chao Jin AU - Zhen Zhou PY - 2016/12 DA - 2016/12 TI - Workbench Film Thickness Detection Based on Laser Sensor BT - 3rd Annual International Conference on Mechanics and Mechanical Engineering (MME 2016) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/mme-16.2017.117 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/mme-16.2017.117 ID - Liu2016/12 ER -