Calculation Method of Twist Error of Aero-Engine Blade Based on Three-Coordinate Measuring Data
- Chao Li, Zhi Huang, Yun Huang
- Corresponding Author
- Chao Li
Available Online December 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/mme-16.2017.118How to use a DOI?
- Aero-Engine, Blade, Twist error, Least squares, Minimum zone.
- Blade is one of the core components of the aero-engine, which requires a high degree of geometric dimension precision, so strict geometric shape detection and evaluation is very necessary to guarantee blade machining quality. Twist error is one of the important parameters of blade quality evaluation, which directly affects the evaluation results. In this paper, two kinds of methods are used to calculate the twist error of blade at first, and the calculation method based on the definition of twist degree is studied emphatically. Finally, the twist error extraction experiment was carried out with the actual measurement data of blade, and the validity of the method was verified by comparison.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Chao Li AU - Zhi Huang AU - Yun Huang PY - 2016/12 DA - 2016/12 TI - Calculation Method of Twist Error of Aero-Engine Blade Based on Three-Coordinate Measuring Data BT - 3rd Annual International Conference on Mechanics and Mechanical Engineering (MME 2016) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/mme-16.2017.118 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/mme-16.2017.118 ID - Li2016/12 ER -