Research on Path Planning of Aero-Engine Blade Profile Measurement Based on Coordinate Measuring Machine
- Kai Li, Zhi Huang, Yun Huang
- Corresponding Author
- Kai Li
Available Online December 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/mme-16.2017.119How to use a DOI?
- Aero-engine blade, Profile inspection, Coordinate measuring machine (CMM), Path planning, Contour measurement with constant height.
- It is important to the aero-engine blade's profile inspection that the aero-engine blade's surface is highly complex with distortions. But its dimensional inspection demands a large number with measurement method most adopts the coordinate measuring machine (CMM). And the rational measurement path planning is the key to ensure the high measurement accuracy and efficiency. This paper proposed an algorithm model based on the contour measurement with constant height to solve the problem that few measuring points in the blade's leading and trailing edge will lead to distortion of measurement data.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Kai Li AU - Zhi Huang AU - Yun Huang PY - 2016/12 DA - 2016/12 TI - Research on Path Planning of Aero-Engine Blade Profile Measurement Based on Coordinate Measuring Machine BT - 3rd Annual International Conference on Mechanics and Mechanical Engineering (MME 2016) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/mme-16.2017.119 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/mme-16.2017.119 ID - Li2016/12 ER -