Dynamics Modeling of Transmission Gear Rattle and Factors Analysis
- Ya-Nan Zhao, Hong-Hui Zhang
- Corresponding Author
- Ya-Nan Zhao
Available Online December 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/mme-16.2017.121How to use a DOI?
- Transmission, Rattle noise, Dynamic model, Numerical analysis.
- Based on the vibration dynamics modeling for the single stage gear of transmission system, this paper is to understand the mechanism of transmission rattle. The dynamic model response using MATLAB and Runge-Kutta algorithm is analyzed, and the ways for reducing the rattle noise of the automotive transmission is summarized.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Ya-Nan Zhao AU - Hong-Hui Zhang PY - 2016/12 DA - 2016/12 TI - Dynamics Modeling of Transmission Gear Rattle and Factors Analysis BT - 3rd Annual International Conference on Mechanics and Mechanical Engineering (MME 2016) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/mme-16.2017.121 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/mme-16.2017.121 ID - Zhao2016/12 ER -