Simulation Research of Pipeline Flow Field Based on UDF under Different Open Valves
- Yu-Xiang Zhang, Zhi-Jia Li, Hui-Peng Yan, Yun-Teng Ma
- Corresponding Author
- Yu-Xiang Zhang
Available Online December 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/mme-16.2017.129How to use a DOI?
- Valve; UDF; Dynamic mesh; Flow field; FLUENT.
- Aiming at the manual ball valve in irrigation pump in industrial production pipeline, it is researched the flow characteristics of the valve and the pipeline under different way of opening valve. It is used user defined function (UDF) method and dynamic mesh technology of FLUENT software. Three valve opening states which are constant acceleration, constant velocity and constant deceleration are designed, and the valve opening rule of two-dimensional model for dynamic condition is simulated. The results show that the impact of constant acceleration rule of opening valve is smaller; its flow field is relatively stable; and it has less impact on the after the components of the pipeline.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yu-Xiang Zhang AU - Zhi-Jia Li AU - Hui-Peng Yan AU - Yun-Teng Ma PY - 2016/12 DA - 2016/12 TI - Simulation Research of Pipeline Flow Field Based on UDF under Different Open Valves BT - 3rd Annual International Conference on Mechanics and Mechanical Engineering (MME 2016) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/mme-16.2017.129 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/mme-16.2017.129 ID - Zhang2016/12 ER -