Study on the Seismic Behavior of Nuclear Pipes by Using FEM
- Feng Liu, Xia-Jie Liu, Kun-Feng Li, Yong-Hong Lv, Zheng Kang, Shi-Qing Huang
- Corresponding Author
- Feng Liu
Available Online December 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/mme-16.2017.135How to use a DOI?
- Nuclear pipes, Seismic behavior, FEM, Modal analysis, Spectral analysis.
- The modal analysis and spectral analysis of nuclear pipes are carried out by FEM software ANSYS. Taking the piping system of Ningde Nuclear Plant as an example, the calculation results by using software ANSYS are compared with those by using software SYSPIPE.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Feng Liu AU - Xia-Jie Liu AU - Kun-Feng Li AU - Yong-Hong Lv AU - Zheng Kang AU - Shi-Qing Huang PY - 2016/12 DA - 2016/12 TI - Study on the Seismic Behavior of Nuclear Pipes by Using FEM BT - 3rd Annual International Conference on Mechanics and Mechanical Engineering (MME 2016) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/mme-16.2017.135 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/mme-16.2017.135 ID - Liu2016/12 ER -