Numerical Analysis and Optimization of Internal Flow Field in Optical Module of DUV Laser
- Bin Liu, Jin-Bin Ding, Kui-Bo Wang, Peng-Fei Sha, Yi Zhou, Yu Wang
- Corresponding Author
- Bin Liu
Available Online December 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/mme-16.2017.138How to use a DOI?
- CFD, DUV laser, Flow field.
- In this paper, the internal flow field in an optical module of DUV laser was analyzed by ANSYS Fluent based on the finite volume method. The way of purging nitrogen was optimized according to the results of the analysis. After the optimization, a better nitrogen purge method was obtained, and a flow field with uniform velocity and low turbulence energy was obtained on the laser transmission path. The results of this paper can provide a reference for the design of the gas purge system of DUV laser.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Bin Liu AU - Jin-Bin Ding AU - Kui-Bo Wang AU - Peng-Fei Sha AU - Yi Zhou AU - Yu Wang PY - 2016/12 DA - 2016/12 TI - Numerical Analysis and Optimization of Internal Flow Field in Optical Module of DUV Laser BT - 3rd Annual International Conference on Mechanics and Mechanical Engineering (MME 2016) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/mme-16.2017.138 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/mme-16.2017.138 ID - Liu2016/12 ER -