The Market-agents’ Model of the Prices Variation Mechanism
- Wen Zheng, Shi Zheng, Kong-Wang Wang
- Corresponding Author
- Wen Zheng
Available Online June 2014.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/msmi-14.2014.6How to use a DOI?
- Market-agents, Price mechanism, CAS modeling, PVM.
- Market prices were affected by the market-agents. The market-agents behaved as many factors, such as the behaviors of the market players, the hot money etc., which cause the variation of the market prices. Based on the behaviors of the intermediate merchants of the market, the paper applies the complex adaptive system theory and feedback method to explore the variation of the market prices mechanism. It abstracts out a mathematical system equation to describe the theoretical model. Then analyze the strategy jump between the market reseller principles. The paper points out the main factors of the market price movement, and reveals that the prices will respond to the market excess demand constantly adjusted by the market-agents.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Wen Zheng AU - Shi Zheng AU - Kong-Wang Wang PY - 2014/06 DA - 2014/06 TI - The Market-agents’ Model of the Prices Variation Mechanism BT - 2014 International Conference on Management Science and Management Innovation (MSMI 2014) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5428 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/msmi-14.2014.6 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/msmi-14.2014.6 ID - Zheng2014/06 ER -