An Analysis Framework of the Relationship between R&D Resources and Innovation Performance
- Yin-Sheng Li, Hong-Yong Guo, Yong-Chuan Nie
- Corresponding Author
- Yin-Sheng Li
Available Online June 2014.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/msmi-14.2014.7How to use a DOI?
- R&D Resources, Innovation performance, Framework.
- This paper argues that it is a complex systematic process from the R&D resource to realize the innovation performance. The relationship between the R&D resources and innovation performance is closely linked with this complex process. It proposed the theory analysis framework about the relationship from R&D resources to innovation performance, and elaborated the relationship involved in the process.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yin-Sheng Li AU - Hong-Yong Guo AU - Yong-Chuan Nie PY - 2014/06 DA - 2014/06 TI - An Analysis Framework of the Relationship between R&D Resources and Innovation Performance BT - 2014 International Conference on Management Science and Management Innovation (MSMI 2014) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5428 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/msmi-14.2014.7 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/msmi-14.2014.7 ID - Li2014/06 ER -