E-commerce in Sudan: The Reality and Prospects
- Eslam-Hassan Mohamed, Ping Wang, Osman-Abdalla Elhadi
- Corresponding Author
- Eslam-Hassan Mohamed
Available Online June 2014.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/msmi-14.2014.15How to use a DOI?
- E-commerce, E-commerce obstacles, E-commerce reality, Sudan.
- This study aims to determine the reality of e-commerce in Sudan, and identified the fundamental constraints that limited the role of e-commerce in Sudan which need to be addressed and resolved in order to enable Sudan to enter the digital global economy. Although Sudan is a very advanced country in telecommunications field and phone network with optical fiber, which is one of the advanced phone networks in Africa and the Arab world. But Sudan still suffers from many problems limited the use of the Internet, and entering to the world of e-commerce. The researcher recommends strongly continuing and expanding this research and adopted further studies to determine the extent of the growth and spread of e-commerce and then eliminated the obstacles and challenges in Sudan. Moreover, develop a strategy to change the recent situations in order to change the perception in the field of e-commerce.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Eslam-Hassan Mohamed AU - Ping Wang AU - Osman-Abdalla Elhadi PY - 2014/06 DA - 2014/06 TI - E-commerce in Sudan: The Reality and Prospects BT - 2014 International Conference on Management Science and Management Innovation (MSMI 2014) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5428 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/msmi-14.2014.15 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/msmi-14.2014.15 ID - Mohamed2014/06 ER -