Theoretical Model on Effects of the Flower Enterprises Networks to the Technical Innovative Performance
- Dao-Wen Ren, Fei Wen, Yan-Ji Duan
- Corresponding Author
- Dao-Wen Ren
Available Online June 2014.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/msmi-14.2014.21How to use a DOI?
- Flower enterprises, Network structure, Entities’ behaviors, Technical innovative performance.
- Combining existing related literatures, the paper analyzes and puts forward the concept models that the industry clusters’ network affects enterprises’ performance and raises some relevant research assumptions, by following the analytic logic of “structure—behaviors—performance”, the theoretical frame “network structure—network body—network resource—technical innovation performance”. It takes the lead to do the research in the unified theoretical model of the flower industry clusters’ network structure, the bodies’ behavior and the enterprises technical innovation performance. Systematic researches of the interaction effects of these variables are also preceded. The paper solves effectively that the previous research only used a specific variables to study the relationship of the specific variables and technical innovation performance. The innovative theoretical model provides a new tool of the scientific and explanatory power to illustrate the influence on the industrial cluster network to the enterprises technical innovation performance.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Dao-Wen Ren AU - Fei Wen AU - Yan-Ji Duan PY - 2014/06 DA - 2014/06 TI - Theoretical Model on Effects of the Flower Enterprises Networks to the Technical Innovative Performance BT - 2014 International Conference on Management Science and Management Innovation (MSMI 2014) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5428 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/msmi-14.2014.21 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/msmi-14.2014.21 ID - Ren2014/06 ER -