Empirical Study on Differences of Effects of Flower Industry Cluster Networks to Various Enterprises’ Technical Innovative Performance------Taking Guangdong as an Example
- Dao-Wen Ren, Fei Wen, Yan-Ji Duan
- Corresponding Author
- Dao-Wen Ren
Available Online June 2014.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/msmi-14.2014.22How to use a DOI?
- Flower industry cluster, Enterprises network, Network structure, Entities’ behaviors, Technical innovative performance.
- The paper analyzed and compared whether and how flower enterprises’ network structure and entities’ behaviors influence different enterprises’ technical innovation performance according to ‘network structure-entity behavior-technical innovative performance’ theory model. The conclusions are: there is no remarkable and direct influence of resource utilization to technical innovation performance in the supply enterprises; Network centrality do not exert indirect influence to technical innovation performance by using enterprises’ compete-and-collaborate direct action in supply and small-scale enterprises; network density and intensity indirectly influence enterprises’ technical innovation performance by direct effects to enterprises’ co-petition and resource utilization; enterprises’ co-petition can exert a direct and remarkable influence to technical innovation performance; and network centrality does no exert an indirect effect on technical innovation performance by utilizing resource. The paper also accomplishes discrepancies analysis based on different enterprises, enriching theories of network and of technical innovation. The conclusions can help local government and flower enterprises to formulate and establish relevant measures and strategies to improve technical innovation performance.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Dao-Wen Ren AU - Fei Wen AU - Yan-Ji Duan PY - 2014/06 DA - 2014/06 TI - Empirical Study on Differences of Effects of Flower Industry Cluster Networks to Various Enterprises’ Technical Innovative Performance------Taking Guangdong as an Example BT - 2014 International Conference on Management Science and Management Innovation (MSMI 2014) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5428 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/msmi-14.2014.22 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/msmi-14.2014.22 ID - Ren2014/06 ER -