Graduation Project and Learning Ability Cultivation of Undergraduates-examples of Inorganic Nonmetallic Materials Major
- Yue Hu, Nan-Chun Chen, Meng-Ying Li
- Corresponding Author
- Yue Hu
Available Online June 2014.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/msmi-14.2014.26How to use a DOI?
- Undergraduates, Design of graduation thesis, Ability, Cultivation.
- According to the tracking investigation on topic selection of graduation project, practice process and oral defense situations of students in recent years, we find that there is a lack of thought and concept in the graduation project. Beneficial analysis and discusses on how to develop the function of teachers in graduation project, improve the initiative and positivity of students, develop the inner potential of students and help students achieve their own value have been carried out through analyzing the practical situations. Further more, suggestions which focus on topic selection of graduation project, design process as well as oral defense and evaluation have been proposed from ideal and conceptual aspects.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yue Hu AU - Nan-Chun Chen AU - Meng-Ying Li PY - 2014/06 DA - 2014/06 TI - Graduation Project and Learning Ability Cultivation of Undergraduates-examples of Inorganic Nonmetallic Materials Major BT - 2014 International Conference on Management Science and Management Innovation (MSMI 2014) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5428 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/msmi-14.2014.26 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/msmi-14.2014.26 ID - Hu2014/06 ER -