Practice Collaborative Innovation and Promote Interdisciplinary Integration
- Hai-Bo Yang, Xu-Xia Wang, Ting-Ting Liu, Chao Zhang, Dong-Bai Sun
- Corresponding Author
- Hai-Bo Yang
Available Online June 2014.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/msmi-14.2014.31How to use a DOI?
- Collaborative innovation, Cross-disciplines, Social demand.
- Colleges and universities shoulder the responsibility for providing talents guarantee and intellectual support to socialist modernization construction, and carry out collaborative innovation and cross discipline are the important ways for universities to promote innovation ability and cultivate innovative talents. Based on the collaborative innovation, Interdisciplinary Center(IDC) was set up by University of Science and Technology Beijing(USTB). Interdisciplinary Center takes the major national demands for traction and conducts scientific research of cross-disciplines which contains materials, mechanics, mechanical, metallurgical and other subjects. The exploration and practice of the organization and operation of Interdisciplinary Center are valuable and significant for popularization.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Hai-Bo Yang AU - Xu-Xia Wang AU - Ting-Ting Liu AU - Chao Zhang AU - Dong-Bai Sun PY - 2014/06 DA - 2014/06 TI - Practice Collaborative Innovation and Promote Interdisciplinary Integration BT - 2014 International Conference on Management Science and Management Innovation (MSMI 2014) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5428 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/msmi-14.2014.31 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/msmi-14.2014.31 ID - Yang2014/06 ER -