Analysis of Carbon Emissions of Logistics Industry in Tianjin Based on Environmental Kuznets Model
- Li-Yi Zhang, Yang Li, Ying Wang
- Corresponding Author
- Li-Yi Zhang
Available Online June 2014.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/msmi-14.2014.38How to use a DOI?
- Logistics industry, Carbon emissions, EKC model.
- The logistics industry is one of the major industries involving carbon emissions. It is significant for energy-conservation and emissions-reduction to study the relationship between development of logistics and carbon emissions. This paper estimates the statistics of carbon emissions about logistics industry based on energy-consumption from 1995 to 2011 in Tianjin area. And then, time-series data relating to output value of logistics industry and the carbon emissions is fitted. This paper analyzes the situation of carbon emissions according to the result of regression analysis and EKC model. At last, low carbonization strategy is proposed according to local logistics industry status.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Li-Yi Zhang AU - Yang Li AU - Ying Wang PY - 2014/06 DA - 2014/06 TI - Analysis of Carbon Emissions of Logistics Industry in Tianjin Based on Environmental Kuznets Model BT - 2014 International Conference on Management Science and Management Innovation (MSMI 2014) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5428 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/msmi-14.2014.38 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/msmi-14.2014.38 ID - Zhang2014/06 ER -