Research on the Status and Mode of Agricultural Logistics Development in China
- Xiaolan Hu, Hui Ye, Mei Xie
- Corresponding Author
- Xiaolan Hu
Available Online June 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/saeme-18.2018.48How to use a DOI?
- Agricultural logistics, development mode
- Agricultural production is inseparable from circulation. With the development of rural economy and the advancement of urbanization, the demand for agricultural logistics is getting higher and higher. Although in recent years there has been a significant increase in agricultural logistics, the integrity, directionality, efficiency, and efficiency of agricultural logistics are still at a low level, and various models and enterprises have more than sufficient vitality, but lack of integrity and synergy. This article first defines and recognizes the concept of agricultural logistics. On this basis, the current status of China's agricultural logistics development is analyzed. Then we summarize the existing five kinds of agricultural logistics modes in China, and analyze their characteristics, advantages and limitations, so as to obtain a more comprehensive understanding of China's agricultural logistics
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Xiaolan Hu AU - Hui Ye AU - Mei Xie PY - 2018/06 DA - 2018/06 TI - Research on the Status and Mode of Agricultural Logistics Development in China BT - 2018 International Conference on Sports, Arts, Education and Management Engineering (SAEME 2018) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/saeme-18.2018.48 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/saeme-18.2018.48 ID - Hu2018/06 ER -