Genetic Algorithm Based Modeling of Doubly-Fed Wind Farms
- Yujia Gu, Yinfeng Wang, Xutao Li, Bei Tian, Feng Gao, Chao Lu
- Corresponding Author
- Yujia Gu
Available Online October 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/seee-15.2015.7How to use a DOI?
- doubly-fed wind farm; matlab/simulink; trajectory sensitivity analysis; model simulation; genetic algorithm
- Faced with the drawback of conventional doubly-fed wind farm models, which cannot reliably reflect the actual control law and dynamic characteristics, a method of complex characteristics modeling based on simulation is developed in this paper. The software MATLAB/Simulink platform is utilized to create a universal equivalent model, including structure characters and control modes. In order to make the parameters identification process of higher-order wind farm models simplifier trajectory sensitivity analysis method is used to select dominant dynamic parameters. Besides, a method melting the bright side of model simulation and the genetic algorithm is proposed to search the optimal parameter combination. The test results on the IEEE 9-bus system demonstrate the effectiveness of the proposed comprehensive method.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yujia Gu AU - Yinfeng Wang AU - Xutao Li AU - Bei Tian AU - Feng Gao AU - Chao Lu PY - 2015/10 DA - 2015/10 TI - Genetic Algorithm Based Modeling of Doubly-Fed Wind Farms BT - 2015 International Conference on Sustainable Energy and Environmental Engineering PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/seee-15.2015.7 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/seee-15.2015.7 ID - Gu2015/10 ER -