Tidal Field Numerical Simulation of Hulushan Bay
- Yuchi Niu, Jianguo Lin, Lei Liu
- Corresponding Author
- Yuchi Niu
Available Online October 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/seee-15.2015.8How to use a DOI?
- changxing island; hulushan bay; numerical Simulation
- With the development of marine economy in China in recent years, The industrial zone of Dalian Changxing island has been upgraded to a national economic and technological development zone in 2010, not only take on a new mission and task, but also the tidal field characteristics study of Changxing island proposed new requirements. This paper builds a two-dimensional tidal current mathematical model of Changxing island, and compared the simulation results with measured data. In results, simulation agrees well with the measured degree, this models can be more truly reflect the characteristics of the target sea area, It can provide the basic data for the construction of the sea, environmental protection
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yuchi Niu AU - Jianguo Lin AU - Lei Liu PY - 2015/10 DA - 2015/10 TI - Tidal Field Numerical Simulation of Hulushan Bay BT - 2015 International Conference on Sustainable Energy and Environmental Engineering PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/seee-15.2015.8 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/seee-15.2015.8 ID - Niu2015/10 ER -