Study on the Effect of Belt Velocity on the Dust Emission for Coal Transit Spot in Fossil Power Plants
- Musong Lin, Yuchun Li, Zhaojin Xu, Lei Ma, Mengxin Mi
- Corresponding Author
- Musong Lin
Available Online October 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/seee-15.2015.10How to use a DOI?
- dust emission; dynamic coal flow; characterization analysis; correlation coefficient
- By dynamic simulating bench for coal transit spot in fossil power plants, dust emission was studied and characterized with different levels of belt velocity in this article. There is a very strong negative correlation between upper concentration and lower concentration of coal dust with different belt velocity. The Spearman correlation coefficient is -0.8929; the significance probability is 0.0068.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Musong Lin AU - Yuchun Li AU - Zhaojin Xu AU - Lei Ma AU - Mengxin Mi PY - 2015/10 DA - 2015/10 TI - Study on the Effect of Belt Velocity on the Dust Emission for Coal Transit Spot in Fossil Power Plants BT - 2015 International Conference on Sustainable Energy and Environmental Engineering PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/seee-15.2015.10 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/seee-15.2015.10 ID - Lin2015/10 ER -