The Design and Implementation of Family Energy Management System
- Luhua Zhang, Wei Song, Hengchun Ding, Zhonglin Yi, Ruiming Yuan
- Corresponding Author
- Luhua Zhang
Available Online October 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/seee-15.2015.12How to use a DOI?
- AMI; intelligent power; family energy management; two-way interaction
- Based on the construction of intelligent electrical pilot in the state grid corporation of China, fully grasp the requirements of intelligent power demand management, intelligent network based on the research of smart grid-oriented Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI), we design and realize the family comprehensive energy management system for the power users. Based on the family network which is composed of smart meters, intelligent terminals, intelligent sockets and other smart devices, the system can access and measure distributed power sources and electric cars, monitor the comprehensive energy consumption and optimize the family energy management, realize intelligent control of household appliances and the two-way interaction with users. AMI system provides powerful technical support for the construction of new interactive relationship in which energy information and traffic flows real-timely between company and customers, and meet the demand of the advanced technology, economic efficiency, flexible and diverse services, the requirements of opening, friendly to actively development.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Luhua Zhang AU - Wei Song AU - Hengchun Ding AU - Zhonglin Yi AU - Ruiming Yuan PY - 2015/10 DA - 2015/10 TI - The Design and Implementation of Family Energy Management System BT - 2015 International Conference on Sustainable Energy and Environmental Engineering PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/seee-15.2015.12 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/seee-15.2015.12 ID - Zhang2015/10 ER -