The Heat Loss Test and Calculation of 240t/h Circulating Fluidized Bed Boilers
- Songsong Zhang, Guoli Qi, Jian Guan, Chao Liu, Zhao Liu
- Corresponding Author
- Songsong Zhang
Available Online October 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/seee-15.2015.13How to use a DOI?
- circulating fluidized bed; heat loss; surface area
- Two 240 t/h circulating fluidized bed (CFB) boilers are choosed as the research object, through test CFB boiler parts surface temperature, surface conditions and the parts surface area, according to the standard ASME boiler body heat loss. The results showed that special separator inlet section of CFB boiler, cyclone separator and back material valve surface area accounts for 23% of the total area of the boiler body, surface temperature and environmental temperature significantly higher than the thermal insulation good furnace, the tail flue, heat losses to about 50% of total heat loss of boiler.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Songsong Zhang AU - Guoli Qi AU - Jian Guan AU - Chao Liu AU - Zhao Liu PY - 2015/10 DA - 2015/10 TI - The Heat Loss Test and Calculation of 240t/h Circulating Fluidized Bed Boilers BT - 2015 International Conference on Sustainable Energy and Environmental Engineering PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/seee-15.2015.13 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/seee-15.2015.13 ID - Zhang2015/10 ER -