Simulation and Research of Driving Motor Speed Control System for Electric Vehicle
- Jiandong Guo, Longlong Song, Pei Zheng
- Corresponding Author
- Jiandong Guo
Available Online October 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/seee-15.2015.17How to use a DOI?
- DC motor; simulink; speed regulating system; negative feedback
- In this paper, a mathematical modeling is set up based on the trigger equipment of light electric vehicle speed control system, and the unit step response curve of dual closed-loop speed control system is given by using the simulation software simulink. A conclusion can be drew that the unit step response quality index of dual closed-loop speed control system is generally good, but the maximum overshoot of this system is relatively large. Considering overall stability, this system should be adjusted. On the basis of these, a double closed-loop speed control system design plan is proposed with rotating speed differential negative feedback, and a rotating speed of negative feedback link is introduced in this system. The simulation results show that the maximum overshoot of this system is reduced by 32.37%, and the overall data shows that this system has excellent stability performance, and also the response speed of this system is guaranteed.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Jiandong Guo AU - Longlong Song AU - Pei Zheng PY - 2015/10 DA - 2015/10 TI - Simulation and Research of Driving Motor Speed Control System for Electric Vehicle BT - 2015 International Conference on Sustainable Energy and Environmental Engineering PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/seee-15.2015.17 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/seee-15.2015.17 ID - Guo2015/10 ER -