Performance Monitoring of the Gas-Steam Combined Cycle Unit in Multi-Energy Power Grid
- Xiang Wan, Niansu Hu, Pengfei Han, Shiqi Li
- Corresponding Author
- Xiang Wan
Available Online October 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/seee-15.2015.19How to use a DOI?
- multi-energy power grid; combined cycle; performance monitoring; consumption difference
- In power grid which contains a variety of power recourses (wind, solar and thermal power), the gas-steam combined cycle unit need to undertake the main peak load regulation task so that they have to work at the low load or variable load for a long time, and the operation method will have a significant economic impact on the unit. To solve this problem, the variation laws of the combined cycle economy are studied through the calculation, the extra value of gas consumption of the main parameters when they deviated from the target value based on the consumption difference analysis. The system we have developed provides guidance for the monitor of the properties of the unit, the dispatching of the power grid and the operation of the power plant.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Xiang Wan AU - Niansu Hu AU - Pengfei Han AU - Shiqi Li PY - 2015/10 DA - 2015/10 TI - Performance Monitoring of the Gas-Steam Combined Cycle Unit in Multi-Energy Power Grid BT - 2015 International Conference on Sustainable Energy and Environmental Engineering PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/seee-15.2015.19 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/seee-15.2015.19 ID - Wan2015/10 ER -