Research and Design on the on-line Monitoring for Rainwater Leakage of Floors on Substation Roofs
- Xin Tang, Gang Chen, Bin Hu, Jinbo Zhang, Bin Chen, Shuai Lu
- Corresponding Author
- Xin Tang
Available Online October 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/seee-15.2015.24How to use a DOI?
- substation; roof; rainwater leakage; plate condenser; on-line monitoring
- In order to reduce the safety loophole for substation caused by rainwater leakage of roof, this paper proposed an on-line monitoring for rainwater leakage of substation roof based on a parallel plate capacitor sensor. This method is based on the capacitance sensor in the composition of installed metal plate between slabs, when there is rainwater leakage in the floor, medium of capacitance will change obviously, and it can judge that whether the floor rainwater leakage occurs according to the characteristics. With the above principle, this paper designed an on-line monitoring device for rainwater leakage of substation roof. The practical test showed that the device has the advantages of usableness, low cost and accurate judgement. It can satisfy the requirement of the substation roof rainwater leakage monitoring.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Xin Tang AU - Gang Chen AU - Bin Hu AU - Jinbo Zhang AU - Bin Chen AU - Shuai Lu PY - 2015/10 DA - 2015/10 TI - Research and Design on the on-line Monitoring for Rainwater Leakage of Floors on Substation Roofs BT - 2015 International Conference on Sustainable Energy and Environmental Engineering PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/seee-15.2015.24 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/seee-15.2015.24 ID - Tang2015/10 ER -