Risk Prediction Analysis of Oil Spill for the Channel of Changxing Island
- Lei Liu, Jianguo Lin, Yuchi Niu
- Corresponding Author
- Lei Liu
Available Online October 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/seee-15.2015.38How to use a DOI?
- changxing island; oil spilling; model of oil particles; risk
- This paper adopted the model of the particles to predict oil film dynamic drift process. The prediction was supposed to happen in the channel of Changxing Island, and it carried through under four kinds of circumstances. The circumstances are no wind condition, NNE, WSW and SSW. Through simulating the drift process on the oil film motion, the affection after the oil spilling is analyzed, especially the influence to the sensitive targets. Thus, it can provide certain guiding role for the establishment of contingency plans.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Lei Liu AU - Jianguo Lin AU - Yuchi Niu PY - 2015/10 DA - 2015/10 TI - Risk Prediction Analysis of Oil Spill for the Channel of Changxing Island BT - 2015 International Conference on Sustainable Energy and Environmental Engineering PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/seee-15.2015.38 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/seee-15.2015.38 ID - Liu2015/10 ER -