Analysis of Influencing Factor in the Development of Strategic Emerging Industries--A case study of UAV industry development in S city, Northeast China
- Xuan Chu, Senyue Zhang, Yibo Li
- Corresponding Author
- Xuan Chu
Available Online December 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/seiem-17.2018.10How to use a DOI?
- strategic emerging industries, development strategic, influencing factors, Case analysis
- The strategic emerging industries are strategic industry with intensive knowledge-based technologies, low consumption of material resources, enormous potential and great comprehensive benefits, which can promote the upgrading of industry structure, facilitate the sustainable development of economic society, and enhance the independent development ability as well as competitiveness, the strategic emerging industries is a type of industry what China focuses on. So, what are the factors that influence the development of strategic emerging industries and how to promote the development of strategic emerging industries are the questions that must be answered to accelerate the development of strategic emerging industries. Dissecting the influencing factors for the development of UAV industry and put it into an influence factor about strategic emerging industry development by analyzing the case of UAV industry in S city of northeast China and combining the current situation about science technology and social development. Finally, it puts forward concrete measures to promote the development of strategic emerging industries.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Xuan Chu AU - Senyue Zhang AU - Yibo Li PY - 2017/12 DA - 2017/12 TI - Analysis of Influencing Factor in the Development of Strategic Emerging Industries--A case study of UAV industry development in S city, Northeast China BT - 2017 2nd International Seminar on Education Innovation and Economic Management (SEIEM 2017) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/seiem-17.2018.10 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/seiem-17.2018.10 ID - Chu2017/12 ER -