The Research of the Training Mode of Innovation and Enterprise Capability of New Engineering Personnel in Local Colleges and Universities
- Defu Shao, Xiaojun Ma, Chunjiang Li
- Corresponding Author
- Defu Shao
Available Online December 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/seiem-17.2018.23How to use a DOI?
- local colleges and universities, new engineering, engineering personnel, innovation and entrepreneurship, training mode
- The research and practice of new engineering is the topical issue and research front in current higher engineering education field. "Fudan University Consensus", "Tianjin University Action" and "Beijing Guide" have constituted the "Trilogy" for the construction of new engineering. In February 20th, 2017, the Ministry of Education released the Notice of Carrying out the Research and Practice of New Engineering by Department of Higher Education in Ministry of Education and launched the "New Engineering Research and Practice" Project, which has brought new opportunities and challenges for local colleges and universities. Focusing on the fundamental task of morality education, local colleges and universities emphasis both of the morality and knowledge, who are continuing the researches and practice of new engineering and localizing and connecting with the regional development objective actively. Focused on the morality education and emphasizing both of the morality and knowledge, they have being stuck to marching towards the future, world and industry and improved the training mode of innovation and enterprise capability of new engineering personnel in local colleges and universities, as well as deepen the reform and innovation of higher engineering education, which have played a big backup role in regional economic environment and upgrade industries.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Defu Shao AU - Xiaojun Ma AU - Chunjiang Li PY - 2017/12 DA - 2017/12 TI - The Research of the Training Mode of Innovation and Enterprise Capability of New Engineering Personnel in Local Colleges and Universities BT - 2017 2nd International Seminar on Education Innovation and Economic Management (SEIEM 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/seiem-17.2018.23 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/seiem-17.2018.23 ID - Shao2017/12 ER -