The Implementation Strategy to Reform the Training Modes of Engineering Applied Talents in Local Colleges and Universities
- Defu Shao, Xiaojun Ma, Chunjiang Li
- Corresponding Author
- Defu Shao
Available Online December 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/seiem-17.2018.22How to use a DOI?
- Local college and universities, applied, engineering talents, training modes, reform measures
- Local universities fall within the category of teaching-research universities for the most part, aimed basically at cultivating "high-quality applied" talents. They emphasize the application of advanced thoughts, ideas, and achievements of school operation to talent cultivation modes and boost students' comprehensive quality through increased practical teaching and by encouraging innovation and co-establishment of bases of production, education & research to develop engineering students' practical ability and innovation spirit. This paper probes into the paths of reform in the training modes of applied engineering talents in local universities in terms of training programs, curriculum systems, practice-based teaching, training modes, evaluation mechanisms and safeguards to cultivate students' innovation and practical abilities and improve quality of talent training.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Defu Shao AU - Xiaojun Ma AU - Chunjiang Li PY - 2017/12 DA - 2017/12 TI - The Implementation Strategy to Reform the Training Modes of Engineering Applied Talents in Local Colleges and Universities BT - 2017 2nd International Seminar on Education Innovation and Economic Management (SEIEM 2017) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/seiem-17.2018.22 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/seiem-17.2018.22 ID - Shao2017/12 ER -