Exploration and Practice of Open Experiment Project of Mechanical Manufacturing
- Hongqiang Wan, Quanli Han, Liping Lei, Peiying Han
- Corresponding Author
- Hongqiang Wan
Available Online December 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/seiem-17.2018.21How to use a DOI?
- Mechanical Basic Experimental Teaching Center, Mechanical manufacturing, NC Machining, Simulation
- Mechanical basis experimental teaching demonstration center established a new experimental teaching system, in order to further improve students' ability to innovate in mechanical manufacturing. This teaching system is based on "modern design theory, mechanical manufacturing technology, electromechanical control technology, test measurement technology, information technology, and production management technology". In terms of the training of mechanical manufacturing experiment, the experimental center has carried on the exploration of comprehensive mechanical manufacturing experiment and made full use of the existing experimental platform. The experimental project is set up with the product design and multi - industrial NC machining based on CAD/CAM technology. These experimental projects are built on the platform of digital design and manufacturing systems. It includes numerical control milling experiments, cutting parameters research experiments, special processing parameters research experiments and additive manufacturing experiments. The implementation of these experiments has achieved good teaching effect. The students have the preliminary experimental exploration ability of mechanical manufacturing. The experiment of this paper provides a new idea for the cultivation of high-quality talents.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Hongqiang Wan AU - Quanli Han AU - Liping Lei AU - Peiying Han PY - 2017/12 DA - 2017/12 TI - Exploration and Practice of Open Experiment Project of Mechanical Manufacturing BT - 2017 2nd International Seminar on Education Innovation and Economic Management (SEIEM 2017) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/seiem-17.2018.21 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/seiem-17.2018.21 ID - Wan2017/12 ER -