A Case Study on the Clothing Cross-border E-commerce Model of "NetEase Xiupin"
- Jun Zhuo, Yaqi Long, Hanxuan Zhou, Yanru Zhang
- Corresponding Author
- Jun Zhuo
Available Online December 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/seiem-17.2018.32How to use a DOI?
- cross-border e-commerce, clothing, business model, value proposition
- In recent years, the cross-border e-commerce has been developing rapidly while the cross-border clothing industry remains the blue ocean. The "NetEase Xiupin" which focused on the field of clothing drew the public's attention at the early stage, but ended up in a failure a year later. This paper intends to study the cross-border e-commerce model which is suitable for the overseas apparel industry through the specific case study of the clothing cross-border e-commerce of "NetEase Xiupin" .The value proposition of "NetEase Xiupin" is to provide customers with a selection of high-quality and unique apparel goods while providing overseas merchants with the nanny, one-stop full-link service. But there are some challenge problems such as high operating costs, and its business model requires improving.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Jun Zhuo AU - Yaqi Long AU - Hanxuan Zhou AU - Yanru Zhang PY - 2017/12 DA - 2017/12 TI - A Case Study on the Clothing Cross-border E-commerce Model of "NetEase Xiupin" BT - 2017 2nd International Seminar on Education Innovation and Economic Management (SEIEM 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/seiem-17.2018.32 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/seiem-17.2018.32 ID - Zhuo2017/12 ER -