Research on the "Five in One Integrity" Practical Teaching Model Based on the Cultivation of College Students' Creative Ability
- Li Zhang, Long Yin, Hongyan Xie, Li Zhao
- Corresponding Author
- Li Zhang
Available Online December 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/seiem-17.2018.33How to use a DOI?
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship, Five in One Integrity, Practical Teaching
- Innovation and entrepreneurship is the strategic direction and inevitable trend of the training of talents in colleges and universities, and the talents of economic and management have played an important role in the process of innovation and entrepreneurship. Practice teaching is very important to cultivate students' talents and innovation ability. At present, the practical teaching of innovative talents in colleges and universities is not enough, the system is imperfect, the shortage of resources and the lack of teaching staff. The practice teaching should be perfected and strengthened from the perspective of "height, breadth and depth". According to the current situation of cultivating Undergraduate Colleges Students' ability of innovation and entrepreneurship, we put forward the new "five in one integrity" practice teaching mode. In which, practice teaching is the main body, exercise is the supplement, practice base is the platform, cultivating the project is the starting point, supporting the entrepreneurship is the goal. Practice has proved that the model has achieved good results, greatly enhance the overall quality of college students and innovative entrepreneurial ability.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Li Zhang AU - Long Yin AU - Hongyan Xie AU - Li Zhao PY - 2017/12 DA - 2017/12 TI - Research on the "Five in One Integrity" Practical Teaching Model Based on the Cultivation of College Students' Creative Ability BT - 2017 2nd International Seminar on Education Innovation and Economic Management (SEIEM 2017) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/seiem-17.2018.33 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/seiem-17.2018.33 ID - Zhang2017/12 ER -