Teaching Design of Enterprise Simulation Experiment Based on SCL
- Hongyan Xie, Long Yin, Li Zhao, Liucheng Zhang
- Corresponding Author
- Hongyan Xie
Available Online December 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/seiem-17.2018.34How to use a DOI?
- Business simulation, Teaching design, SCL
- In the process of the economic and management undergraduate students' cultivation, there have always been troubles in the aspect of application, which are how to enhance the experience of the students to participate in the enterprise practice, and how to strengthen students understanding of business activities. The simulation teaching of enterprise management mainly depends on the computer software to simulate the actual operation and management process of the virtual enterprise. Based on the feasibility analysis of carrying out the enterprise operation simulation experiment teaching, the paper will carry out the experiment teaching design of enterprise management simulation of SCL(student-centred learning)from the four aspects, which are teaching objects, teaching contents, teaching methods and performance evaluation. And it will provide the teaching reference for carrying out the enterprise operation simulation experiment courses.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Hongyan Xie AU - Long Yin AU - Li Zhao AU - Liucheng Zhang PY - 2017/12 DA - 2017/12 TI - Teaching Design of Enterprise Simulation Experiment Based on SCL BT - 2017 2nd International Seminar on Education Innovation and Economic Management (SEIEM 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/seiem-17.2018.34 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/seiem-17.2018.34 ID - Xie2017/12 ER -