Analysis of Influencing Factors of Micro-blog Marketing Effect
- Yong-rong Xin, Qing-ping Huang, Xiu-ping Zuo
- Corresponding Author
- Yong-rong Xin
Available Online December 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/seiem-17.2018.46How to use a DOI?
- Microblog information, Microblog marketing, Structural equation model
- this paper firstly establishes the evaluation index system of micro-blog and micro-blog information evaluation index system of marketing effect by analyzing the structural features of micro-blog information, and analyzes information quality, credibility, micro-blog micro-blog micro-blog marketing interactive and brand exposure impact on micro-blog's marketing effect, which is based on 9 assumptions of their relationship and establish a structural equation model, using 12 skincare brand micro-blog account of cosmetics industry in January 2017 to verify the hypotheses are June week data. The results show that: the quality of information, micro-blog brand exposure, micro-blog interactive and micro-blog credibility have different degrees of impact on the micro-blog marketing effect, 8 hypotheses through the test of significance in different degree, but the path coefficient is generally low. So enterprises should pay further attention in establishment and maintenance of microblog marketing brand credibility, release high quality information and enhance enterprise brand visibility, so as to realize the integration of the microblog marketing effect.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yong-rong Xin AU - Qing-ping Huang AU - Xiu-ping Zuo PY - 2017/12 DA - 2017/12 TI - Analysis of Influencing Factors of Micro-blog Marketing Effect BT - 2017 2nd International Seminar on Education Innovation and Economic Management (SEIEM 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/seiem-17.2018.46 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/seiem-17.2018.46 ID - Xin2017/12 ER -