Innovative Thinking on the Education of Contemporary Chinese Architectural History
- Xiangrui Xiong, Haozhong Yang, Ying Zhang
- Corresponding Author
- Xiangrui Xiong
Available Online December 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/seiem-17.2018.47How to use a DOI?
- Architectural history, education, challenge, innovative approach
- Architecture history education faces with challenges brought by the overall environmental changes in architectural education, tide cultural shock, student personality changes in the new era. In this context, we should rethink the educational idea, methods and objects, and seek innovations according to the characteristics of the times and the students. In the teaching process, we need to analyze the shortcomings of the traditional architectural history education, and on this basis to redefine the scope of architectural history education. We will improve the efficiency of interaction between teachers and students through the introduction of advanced teaching media, and encourage autonomous learning in students and diversity of accomplishments in the use of adaptable assessment model, so that the education of contemporary architecture history possesses a strong adaptability in the ever-changing environment.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Xiangrui Xiong AU - Haozhong Yang AU - Ying Zhang PY - 2017/12 DA - 2017/12 TI - Innovative Thinking on the Education of Contemporary Chinese Architectural History BT - 2017 2nd International Seminar on Education Innovation and Economic Management (SEIEM 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/seiem-17.2018.47 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/seiem-17.2018.47 ID - Xiong2017/12 ER -