Effect and Risk Analysis of New Rural Cooperative Medical System in Guizhou Province under big Data Environment
- Yong-mei He, Hong-mei Zhang
- Corresponding Author
- Yong-mei He
Available Online December 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/seiem-17.2018.55How to use a DOI?
- new rural cooperative medical insurance, running effect, big data, risk, countermeasure
- In September 2016, Guizhou Province started the full implementation of the new rural cooperative medical insurance policy. The coverage of NRCMS in the future will be more extensive and its development will be more rapid. As a result, the data of the disease insurance will increase in a faster manner, which is particularly important for the processing and utilization of data. In this paper, according to the current situation of the development of NCMS in Guizhou Province, the current situation of NCMS in Guizhou Province is analyzed. The results show that there are a series of risk problems in the implementation of NCMS, which are both external and internal. The risk put forward the corresponding solution. This paper argues that we should give full play to the advantages of the Internet and establish a unified information system of new rural cooperative medical insurance in the province. With the assistance of big data service platform, we will strengthen the risk control of new rural cooperative medical insurance in Guizhou Province and ensure the continuous and effective operation of new rural medical insurance.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yong-mei He AU - Hong-mei Zhang PY - 2017/12 DA - 2017/12 TI - Effect and Risk Analysis of New Rural Cooperative Medical System in Guizhou Province under big Data Environment BT - 2017 2nd International Seminar on Education Innovation and Economic Management (SEIEM 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/seiem-17.2018.55 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/seiem-17.2018.55 ID - He2017/12 ER -