Analysis of Evolution Dynamics of Chinese Credit Reporting System in the Internet Environment
- Yuanxiang Dong, Chenjing Hou, Guiming Liu, Weimei Hu
- Corresponding Author
- Yuanxiang Dong
Available Online December 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/seiem-17.2018.57How to use a DOI?
- Credit reporting system, the Internet environment, system dynamics, market-oriented, government-oriented
- This paper studied the effectiveness of the Internet for credit reporting system and the applicability of the two credit reporting models, market-oriented model and government-oriented model, in China. Firstly, on the basis of system dynamics modeling, structural models of two credit reporting systems were constructed: with the presence of the Internet and with the absence of the Internet, and the corresponding evolution processes of Chinese social credit system were simulated. By comparing the two models, the validity of the Internet to credit reporting system is verified. Secondly, by using system simulation, this paper studied the influence of two credit reporting models on operating efficiency of credit reporting system. The results show that the Internet helps to promote the development of credit reporting market. And in the internet environment, the credit reporting system of market-oriented is more efficient.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yuanxiang Dong AU - Chenjing Hou AU - Guiming Liu AU - Weimei Hu PY - 2017/12 DA - 2017/12 TI - Analysis of Evolution Dynamics of Chinese Credit Reporting System in the Internet Environment BT - 2017 2nd International Seminar on Education Innovation and Economic Management (SEIEM 2017) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/seiem-17.2018.57 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/seiem-17.2018.57 ID - Dong2017/12 ER -