Research on the Operation Mechanism of High Vocational Colleges and Enterprises Cooperation under the Background of Integration of Production and Education
- Chen Lu, Zheng Liu, Jianfeng Jiang
- Corresponding Author
- Chen Lu
Available Online December 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/seiem-17.2018.61How to use a DOI?
- Integration of Production and Education, School-Enterprise Cooperation, Operation Mechanism, High Vocation College
- Based on the situation that the high vocation Colleges are a one-way relationship with enterprises about cooperating between them, and combined with the trend of economic development in current region, we are researching the operation mechanism of school-enterprise cooperation under the deep integration of production and education, as an example of IT outsourcing industry, which includes the main research contents: the classifying management mechanism of cooperative types, the dynamic adjustment mechanism of talent cultivation plans, the immediate response mechanism of employment demand, exchange visit mechanism of teachers and employees based on projects, exchange evaluation and selection mechanism of cooperative object. According to these mechanisms, we can cooperate between higher vocational colleges and enterprises effectively, cultivate more qualified talents, and help enterprises choose more suitable employees, which is win-win cooperation for both sides.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Chen Lu AU - Zheng Liu AU - Jianfeng Jiang PY - 2017/12 DA - 2017/12 TI - Research on the Operation Mechanism of High Vocational Colleges and Enterprises Cooperation under the Background of Integration of Production and Education BT - 2017 2nd International Seminar on Education Innovation and Economic Management (SEIEM 2017) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/seiem-17.2018.61 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/seiem-17.2018.61 ID - Lu2017/12 ER -