Research on the Standardized Process of Research Data Management in CHINA
- Wenjing Chu, Zhaohui Chu, Hongsheng Pang, Shuning Li
- Corresponding Author
- Wenjing Chu
Available Online December 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/seiem-17.2018.60How to use a DOI?
- research data, research data management(RDM), process,library
- In view of intersected management and lack of macro management and coordination in research data management, this paper establishes a standardized and orderly management process for scientific data to make better use of the value of scientific data. This paper develops a corresponding standard management process based on the scientific life cycle model through a large number of foreign scientific data management practices, and combined with China's national conditions. The design of a standardized management process will ensure scientific data integrity, security, availability, long-term preservation and reuse. As a result, which saves the time of researcher, improves research efficiency, and accelerates the scientific process.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Wenjing Chu AU - Zhaohui Chu AU - Hongsheng Pang AU - Shuning Li PY - 2017/12 DA - 2017/12 TI - Research on the Standardized Process of Research Data Management in CHINA BT - 2017 2nd International Seminar on Education Innovation and Economic Management (SEIEM 2017) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/seiem-17.2018.60 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/seiem-17.2018.60 ID - Chu2017/12 ER -