Practice of Action Oriented Teaching for Financial Statements Analysis Course
- Hongxia Li, Sihong Li, Xiaoning Hu
- Corresponding Author
- Hongxia Li
Available Online December 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/seiem-17.2018.68How to use a DOI?
- action-oriented teaching, financial statements analysis, teaching reform
- To cultivate and train students' ability to use statement analysis knowledge to serve their jobs , in the practice of course students complete each task through a four-in-one circulating learning approach featured by "learning knowledge-sharing experience-investigating and solving problems creatively-taking practical action". Teachers can increase students' interests in the course and enhances the learning results through the reform of teaching.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Hongxia Li AU - Sihong Li AU - Xiaoning Hu PY - 2017/12 DA - 2017/12 TI - Practice of Action Oriented Teaching for Financial Statements Analysis Course BT - 2017 2nd International Seminar on Education Innovation and Economic Management (SEIEM 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/seiem-17.2018.68 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/seiem-17.2018.68 ID - Li2017/12 ER -