A Study on the Construction of High-Quality IT Majors in Higher Vocational Colleges--Based on the Sydney Agreement
- Zheng Liu, Yuan Zhu, Shufeng Zhang
- Corresponding Author
- Zheng Liu
Available Online December 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/seiem-17.2018.75How to use a DOI?
- the Sydney agreement, IT majors in higher vocational colleges, the paradigm of program construction, student-centered, result-oriented
- The Sydney agreement is an international certification in terms of engineering and technical education designed for those who accept three years' higher education. Although China has not yet joined the agreement, by studying the international standards of engineering and technical talents and the paradigm of program construction, exploring the essence of Sydney agreement, combining the characteristics of majors and working out a program designed for majors, a featured goal can be achieved: constructing high-quality majors centered on students, oriented in results and with constant improvement, thereby self-correcting and continuously improving so as to realize the standardization and internationalization in cultivating students.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Zheng Liu AU - Yuan Zhu AU - Shufeng Zhang PY - 2017/12 DA - 2017/12 TI - A Study on the Construction of High-Quality IT Majors in Higher Vocational Colleges--Based on the Sydney Agreement BT - 2017 2nd International Seminar on Education Innovation and Economic Management (SEIEM 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/seiem-17.2018.75 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/seiem-17.2018.75 ID - Liu2017/12 ER -