Exploration of Teaching Reform of Water Engineering Construction Courses Based on BIM Technology in China
- Chao Liu, Liyuan Wang, Binjie Qian, Zhiqiang Liu
- Corresponding Author
- Chao Liu
Available Online December 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/seiem-17.2018.95How to use a DOI?
- BIM, Reform in Education, Water Engineering Construction, Application
- Water engineering construction course is a comprehensively and practically compulsory course for student majored in Water Supply and Sewerage Engineering. It is a subject worth exploring and researching how to improve the teaching effect and efficiency of water engineering construction course. This article introduces the BIM technology and its development trend in China. By expounding the application of BIM technology in water engineering construction, it provides a new idea for the teaching reform of "Water Engineering Construction" course. Because of the visual and simulated features of BIM technology, it overcomes the shortcomings of the traditional teaching boring, making the teaching of water engineering construction become straightforward and interesting, which is of great significance to the students' learning and ability cultivation. However, how to combine the BIM technology and water engineering construction course effectively needs further exploration and research.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Chao Liu AU - Liyuan Wang AU - Binjie Qian AU - Zhiqiang Liu PY - 2017/12 DA - 2017/12 TI - Exploration of Teaching Reform of Water Engineering Construction Courses Based on BIM Technology in China BT - 2017 2nd International Seminar on Education Innovation and Economic Management (SEIEM 2017) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/seiem-17.2018.95 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/seiem-17.2018.95 ID - Liu2017/12 ER -