Brief Discussion of the Teaching Reform Research in Application-Oriented Colleges--A Case Study of Introduction Class of Structural Mechanics
- Chuanteng Huang, Shuang Pu
- Corresponding Author
- Chuanteng Huang
Available Online December 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/seiem-17.2018.96How to use a DOI?
- teaching reform, teaching method, Structural Mechanics, introduction class
- In order to respond to the strategy of "Industry Strengthen Province" in Guizhou Province, to achieve the goal of transformation and upgrading of the college and training applied talents for local economy and society, teaching reform is imperative. According to the requirement of application-oriented development, taking the introduction class of Structural Mechanics as an example, this paper analyzes the existing problems in the course teaching and puts forward the viewpoint that "introduction class is the key and difficult point of entire course teaching". On the basis of higher education theory and teaching practice, this paper defines the teaching objectives, shows the key points and methods and points out the precautions in the introduction class. The conclusions of this paper can provide reference for the colleagues.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Chuanteng Huang AU - Shuang Pu PY - 2017/12 DA - 2017/12 TI - Brief Discussion of the Teaching Reform Research in Application-Oriented Colleges--A Case Study of Introduction Class of Structural Mechanics BT - 2017 2nd International Seminar on Education Innovation and Economic Management (SEIEM 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/seiem-17.2018.96 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/seiem-17.2018.96 ID - Huang2017/12 ER -