The Application and Prospect of 3D Printing and VR in Educational Innovation
- Yu-Jie Dai, Qing-Yuan Hua
- Corresponding Author
- Yu-Jie Dai
Available Online December 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/seiem-17.2018.114How to use a DOI?
- educational innovation, 3D printing technology, VR, virtual experiment teaching platform
- With the rapid development of 3D printing and virtual reality (VR) technology, they have been used in many fields, but they have just started in the field of education. Aimed at this problem, this paper introduces the principles and characteristics of 3D printing and VR technology, and illustrates related theoretical research and application in the field of education. It is suggested that scholars should speed up the research and development of the new technology and enhance their popularity. The related technology enterprises should increase the technical publicity work and provide professional training of 3D printing and VR technology. The multi-function virtual experiment teaching platform should be constructed and perfected as soon as possible. The application of 3D printing and VR technologies in education can accelerate the process of educational innovation, so as to achieve common progress for science, technology and education.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yu-Jie Dai AU - Qing-Yuan Hua PY - 2017/12 DA - 2017/12 TI - The Application and Prospect of 3D Printing and VR in Educational Innovation BT - 2017 2nd International Seminar on Education Innovation and Economic Management (SEIEM 2017) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/seiem-17.2018.114 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/seiem-17.2018.114 ID - Dai2017/12 ER -