These collected papers are compiled based on the results of the International Conference “Current Problems of Philology and Didactics: an Interdisciplinary Approach in the Humanities and Social Sciences” held on October 26-27, 2018, on the basis of the Russian-Tajik (Slavonic) University (Dushanbe, Tajikistan).
This collection includes the following main research areas:
1. Current problems of theoretical and applied linguistics
2. Trends, prospects and directions of applied research in the modern world
3. Information technology in education and science
4. Media, communication and PR in the multicultural world
5. Problems of literature, culture and ethics in society
6. Problems of well-being in modern society: trends, resources, technology (interdisciplinary aspect)
7. Language, law and the legal system: analysis of trends and development prospects
8. Hospitality: interdisciplinary aspects (management, linguocultural, legal, and other aspects)
The collected papers are based on the conference materials devoted to topical issues of general and special linguistics, intercultural communication and translation, as well as linguistic and methodological problems of foreign language teaching and innovations in the field of teaching the humanities. The materials demonstrate an interdisciplinary approach; they can be claimed by linguists, teachers and psychologists and used in the educational process.
The Organizing Committee of the International Conference “Current Problems of Philology and Didactics: an Interdisciplinary Approach in the Humanities and Social Sciences”